Terms & Conditions
Entrants must be 16 or over. For younger children we suggest a parent/carer or adult enters for them.
Your email address will be captured and used by Gloucester BID, but only for the purposes of contacting you if you are a winner. It will not be passed on to third parties.
Entries submitted at the Museum of Gloucester and Gloucester Quays and via the Runaway Reindeer website by 10th January 2022 will be accepted.
Your entry will submit you into a prize draw giving you the chance to win the prize as listed on the entry form.
1. The promoter is: Gloucester BID whose principal place of business is 2 Friars Court, College Court, Gloucester, GL1 2NE.
2.There is no competition entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition prize is by completing the trail, finding the word/s and submitting your entry form at either the Museum of Gloucester or Gloucester Quays Customer Services or filling in the form on the Runaway Reindeer website.
4. The competition starting date is 23rd November 2021 and closing date is 10th January 2022.
5. Only one application per person will be entered into the prize draw for the prize.
6. The winner will be announced on or after via email. The submitted email address will be used as the unique identifier for the submission.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
12. Winner will be announced via the website and contacted via email within 7 days of the competition ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter is under no obligation to send prize by post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any submissions without warning if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive or otherwise unqualified for submission. Disqualified submissions will not qualify for entry into the competition and will not be eligible to win a prize.